- Job ID 34941
Accounts Payable Officer/Supervisor
City of London/Hybrid
6-month fixed term contract
£45,000 – £55,000 pa plus benefits
cer Financial are working alongside a bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking an Accounts Payable Officer/Supervisor to work with them on a 6-month fixed term contract in the first instance, covering AP and Bank Reconciliations.
In this role you will be working closely with the wider finance team who are responsible for a wide range of activities that are vital to the operation of the Bank, including finance reports, financial control & reconciliations, business performance, regulatory filings, forecasts and ensuring suppliers are paid on time. This is a role in a fast paced, busy team in a growing banking institution.
The Successful Bank Reconciliations & AP Officer/Supervisor Will Have:
- Accounts Payable experience – ideally high volume
- Banking or Financial Services experience is essential
- Bank Reconciliations experience – multiple bank accounts – mainly GBP
- Line Management or supervisory experience – ideally from within the Financial Services
- Experience of a general ledger system (SUN/SAGE/SAP/other)
- Proficiency of MS Excel