Job ID 39448
ADCR Assistant Corporate Credit Reviewer
City of London
£400 per day – 12m FTC
cer Financial are working alongside a mid-tier diverse bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking an ADCR Assistant Credit Reviewer to work with them on a contract.
The role is for 12-month temporary cover. This role exists to support the ADCR Credit Review Partner and wider ADCR Team in providing assurance to management that the grading applied to each entity or obligor is appropriate and Bank procedures have been followed.
The Responsibilities of an ADCR Assistant Credit Reviewer Will Include:
- Conduct a review of credit applications to determine, based on the agreed sampling methodology, which applications will require a Full File Review.
- Conduct a Full File Review of assigned credit applications to ensure accuracy of the Obligor and Facility Grades as well as Borrower’s Category (if applicable).
- Discuss and agree with the Credit Review Partner and raise questions with FO person in charge when clarifications are required to complete the credit reviews.
- Submit reviews to Credit Review Partner for approval including draft Recommendations and Other Findings.
- To provide assurance to management that the grading applied to each entity or obligor is appropriate and Bank procedures have been followed
- Undertake the follow-up and closure of any Recommendations raised
- Complete any other ad-hoc / administrative tasks assigned by Credit Review Partner including Self-Assessment Classification Review or DCF Review.
The Successful ADCR Assistant Credit Reviewer Will Have:
- Financial analysis skill and some accounting knowledge are required to conduct assessment of credit monitoring.
- Some previous credit experience in financial sector is desirable.
- IT literate.