Job ID 39454
City of London
£45,000 – £55,000
cer Financial are working alongside a warm service led international bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking a Credit Administrator to work with them on a permanent basis. They are looking to take more of a lead within syndicated lending and to that end want to create the Facility/Security Agent systems and processes.
The Responsibilities of a Credit Administrator Will Include:
- Help to set up system and workflow process to create Facility Agent/Security Agent procedures
- Draft / vet all facility and security documents to ensure that the Branch’s position is adequately protected and that the documents will be enforceable in a court of law if the need arises.
- Liaise with solicitors on aspects of security documentation
- Rollover & limits report updates
- Review loan documents and liaise with internal and external parties
- Follow-up on incomplete documents with the Credit Marketing Department (CMD)
- Drafting facility letters / agreements
- Follow-up on the timely renewal of insurances for properties mortgages to the Bank to ensure that the properties are adequately protected by insurance cover. Follow-up on timely renewal of credit insurances to ensure our interest/assignment is noted.
- Handle problem accounts including liaising with all departments to obtain figures outstanding, calculating off-book interest and issuing letters of demand, liaising with solicitors and other professional bodies pertaining to problem accounts and recovery of sums outstanding.
- Maintain and update the limit and collateral systems (Eximbills) to ensure entries are accurately updated upon completion of facility and security documentation, including expiry date, cancellation, interest rates and other relevant data.
- Monitor customer overlimit/excesses under daily special conditions report and report to management.
- Provide secretarial support to the London Branch Credit Committee.
- Loan disbursals
- Produce the monthly reports for management purposes.
The Successful Credit Administrator Will Have:
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel
- Experience of Equation System / Eximbills
- Understanding of legal matters relating to facility and security documentation