Job ID 39153
City of London
cer Financial are working alongside a diverse exciting well established international bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking a Credit Analyst to work with them on a permanent basis looking after a broad portfolio of Real Estate, Corporate Lending(Syndicated and Bilateral) and Project Finance.
The Responsibilities of a Credit Analyst Will Include:
- Preparation of new credit applications for both bilateral and syndicated transactions to the banks quality standards and within internally and externally imposed deadlines.
- The successful candidate will also be allocated responsibility for a portfolio of existing accounts (predominantly active relationships but also some “Exit” names which no longer fit with the strategy and are to be managed to exit).
- The maintenance of the credit integrity of the allocated portfolio. This will require the timely preparation of annual/semi-annual review of group exposure for each client (co-ordinating with other international offices as required), the preparation of ad hoc waiver/amendment requests and the timely reporting of credit impacting developments to the relevant credit committee.
- Appropriate file strategy management to be in place and followed to ensure value preservation and recovery is maximized across the exit portfolio.
The Successful Credit Loan Officer Will Have:
- Two to three years’ experience in a credit role for an international bank.
- The London Branch credit team covers a variety of banking products ranging from plain vanilla corporate and treasury lines (e.g. FX, interest rate derivatives) to more complex structured products including project finance, property finance and leverage finance.
- Experience of these more complex products would be beneficial for the role but not essential.
- Cash Flow Modelling desirable
If this role does not work for you but you are out in the market and within credit risk or risk as a whole, please get in touch, send me your latest CV with a salary request and what you are looking for and if I can help, I will.