Job ID 39935
Data Governance Analyst – VP
City of London
£600 per day
cer Financial are working alongside a bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking a Data Governance Analyst – VP to work with them on a contract.
The Responsibilities of a Data Governance Analyst – VP Will Include:
- Solid knowledge and expertise in the use of data governance, data quality, metadata, profiling, analysis, and data management tools.
- Support the implementation of the data governance strategy and policy within the regulatory timelines.
- Drives the data definition, governance and lineage aspects ‘end to end’ for each Use Case assigned.
- Responsible for monitoring changes to business data requirements and ensuring that change and release management activities are executed for the data domains.
- Contributes to the firm’s objective of meeting industry regulatory expectations with respect to the data governance program as well as establishing processes that generate accurate, complete, timely and reliable data.
- Work with Local Data Officers and teams across the Division on the development and implementation of data standards and adoption requirements for EMEA Data
- Collaborates with business, compliance, technology, and other groups to ensure that data related business requirements are clearly defined and communicated as part of initiative prioritisation and planning.
- Support the investigation of Data Quality Issues, development of remediation plans and recommendations to fix at source.
The Successful Data Governance Analyst – VP Will Have:
- Solid knowledge and expertise in any one, or more of the following business services: Customer Payments, Current Accounts, Remote Services, Loan Drawdown, Trade Finance, Agency Activity, Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, Money Market Derivatives, Debt Underwriting & Distribution, Equity Underwriting & Distribution, Derivatives (FX Hedging).
- Knowledge of Operational Resilience framework, requirements and processes.
- Working knowledge and understanding of data governance, data quality, metadata, profiling, analysis, and data management tools.
- Understanding of data governance practices.
- An understanding of Physical, Logical, and Business data Models
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and MS Project.
- Exposure to Collibra and other data governance tools
- Knowledge of Data Quality practices and Controls implementation
- Experience of Alteryx
- Knowledge of data related regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of emerging trends and issues within the Data Management landscape
- Experience working in regulated frameworks, ideally financial services
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau and SharePoint