Job ID 39617
City of London
Part Time -3 days per week
£35,000 per annum plus benefits (£50,000 pro rata)
cer Financial are working alongside an international bank based in the City of London. They are seeking an Events Manager to work with them on a part-time basis. You will have previous hands-on events experience in Financial Services, Insurance or Banking historically.
The Events Manager will lead with delivery of a wide range of events, supporting all business divisions within the bank. This will include planning, administration and implementation of a wide range of activities to ensure colleagues are fully briefed and events run smoothly. The range of events includes industry trade shows, expos, corporate entertainment/hospitality, forums, round tables and award ceremonies. The post-holder will work closely with the individual divisions and marketing team to ensure promotional/social media opportunities surrounding the events are maximised. They will also work with our external Marketing and PR agencies and assist with the coordination of internal and external marketing initiatives and projects.
The responsibilities of an Events Manager will include:
- Managing the calendar of the bank’s external events.
- Planning and supporting colleagues with all aspects of attendance at the full range of events.
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to maximise promotional opportunities surrounding events e.g., e-shots and Social Media.
- Managing the production and monitoring of branded merchandise/corporate gifts to distribute at events.
- Ensuring merchandise complies with the bank’s policy.
- End to end production of events, sourcing/liaising with venues, suppliers, delegate/speaker management, briefing external and internal stakeholders
- Understanding and adhere to the bank’s Compliance/Financial Crime/Invoicing procedures
- Gathering feedback to evaluate and plan for future events
The successful Events Manager will include:
- Ability to plan, organise and deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritise
- Manual handling of promotional material and display equipment for packing and dispatch
- Ability to think and plan ahead
- Ability to liaise with external agencies meeting deadlines
- Good eye for detail including proofreading
- Competent on social media
- Flexible approach and “can do” mindset
- MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Canva skills
- Previous hands-on events experience in Financial Services, Insurance or Banking preferred
- Organisation, set up and attendance at events
If you are interested in this role, call us on or email Stephen Coffey email@example.com / 0207 626 6065.