Job ID 39911
City of London / Hybrid
Up to £45,000
cer Financial are working alongside an Investment Management company who are based in the City of London. They are seeking a Fees Analyst to work with them on a permanent basis.
The Responsibilities of a Fees Analyst Will Include:
- Monthly checking and adjustments of fee and ongoing payment set ups on in-house system.
- Calculation, preparation and payment of any adjustments required to fees and ongoing payments.
- Preparing monthly ongoing payments to Advisers using in house system, Excel spreadsheets and banking software
- Payment posting on General Ledger system and monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all of the above
- Liaising with other business areas to manage outstanding fees due to the Investment Management and Advisers.
- Debit interest processing
- Processing of initial and adhoc payments
- Processing monthly dealing commission.
- Provide clear and accurate reports to Line Manager relating to data capture progress and missing information.
- Assis in the production of weekly and monthly MI
- Monitoring and responding to internal and external queries via email and workflow systems.
The Successful Fees Analyst Will Have:
Must have experience in the following:
- Process payments
- Fee payments
- Implement efficiencies.
- Must be coming from an investment background.