Job ID 39841
ICM and Scenario Testing Analyst
City of London
£420 per day
cer Financial are working alongside a diverse mid tier bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking an ICM and Scenario Testing Analyst to work with them on a contract.
The Responsibilities of a ICM and Scenario Testing Analyst Will Include:
· Support OpRes SME with the design of the enhanced Incident and Crisis Management process to ensure all stages of incident management are reviewed, documented, and enhanced.
· The Incident, Crisis Management (ICM) and Scenario Testing Analyst will work closely with the Operational Resilience SMEs to support the delivery of incident management process review, incident management operating model review, and Operational Resilience Scenario Testing enhancements.
· Document and produce updated incident and crisis management policy, procedure, and relevant standards also ensure EU DORA requirements are reviewed and addressed
· Ensure all aspects of incident management are factored into the proposed design including but not limited to identification, recording, response, escalation, communication, post incident review, reporting and governance.
· Ensure appropriate crisis communication plans are drafted for various stakeholders such as clients, intragroup entities, third parties, regulators etc.
· Support OpRes SME to document and produce enhanced operational resilience scenario testing methodology (policy, framework, templates, approach, engagement model), enhanced operational resilience scenario testing catalogue which incorporates current industry practices.
· Support with the EU DORA regulatory compliance work
· Plan, facilitate and run scenario testing workshops.
The Successful ICM and Scenario Testing Analyst Will Have:
· Awareness and general understanding of UK Operational Resilience regulatory requirements
· Awareness and knowledge of EU DORA Act
· Demonstrable evidence of working on similar operational resilience projects or programmes in regulated firms
· Familiarity with incident and crisis management processes
· Understanding of risk management frameworks