- Job ID 34972
a couple of changes
Middle Office and Treasury Assistant
City of London
£27,000 – £32,000
cer Financial are working alongside a bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking a Middle Office and Treasury Assistant to work with them on a permanent basis.
The Responsibilities of a KYC, Middle Office and Treasury Assistant Will Include:
- Monitor group mailboxes.
- Maintain a close liaison with other departments.
- Maintain reports daily, ensuring, accuracy of information and ease of access.
- Carrying out KYC analysis relating to sanctions, enforcement, and adverse media
- Preparing a summary of key KYC information to assist with the clients’ risk assessment form
- Updating UDFs to reflect the client’s information in our systems
- Revising client’s relationship chain (Directors and Shareholders) and documentations according to their periodic review schedule and appointing the documents that needs to be refreshed
- Control of Internet banking and Transaction monitoring
- Client and vendor account set up and maintenance
- Loan administration
- Sales and Treasury Operations
- Carry out testing for Treasury Systems and the integration to other bank systems.
- Observe all bank and Financial Services Authority/PRA regulations and guidelines.
- Quote the customer base in a consistent and informed manner using information provided by the Traders.
The Successful KYC, Middle Office and Treasury Assistant Will Have:
- Banking experience
- Worked in an office environment
- Good knowledge in Excel and data entry (intermediate level).
- Be aware of global political, economic, and financial developments.
- English & Preferable Portuguese (the candidate should have good knowledge in writing and speaking, as may liaise with and create reports to Head Office and clients).