Job ID 39521
City of London
4 days a week in the office
(Salary Competitive, plus a fantastic Commission Structure)
cer Financial Ltd are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our successful team. We have been providing staff into Financial Services since 2002, are now looking for candidates with a positive attitude. We provide weekly training and a professional sales environment to help nurture and grow natural talent.
We are looking for someone who is able to do complete 360 recruitment and has at least 1 year’s background in Financial Services recruitment. We are looking for someone who is keen on longevity, loyalty and has a background in IT, Finance, Operations or Risk as these are desks that we are keen to grow within the company.
Responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies.
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy.
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Conducting face to face interviews with candidates.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Attending client meetings.
The Successful Recruitment Consultant will have:
- Previous experience within Financial Services or Insurance would be beneficial.
- A track record of hitting targets.
- The desire to succeed and the drive to develop your current skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build solid relationships with candidates and clients.
- A positive mind set.
cer Financial pay excellent basic salaries and pre agreed bonuses based on billing targets. We work a hybrid model and have excellent holidays. We have a lucrative commission structure.
cer Financial will consider candidates from a variety of backgrounds. Whether you are an experienced Recruitment Consultant or have a financial selling background we will consider you.
cer Financial are an equal opportunities employer and recruit based on talent.
cer Financial are a long-standing professional award-winning financial services recruitment consultancy.
Please email or call Paul Mersh at firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 626 6065 to apply.