Job ID 39795
Senior Managers Regime Specialist
City of London
£320 per day
cer Financial are working alongside a bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking a Senior Managers Regime Specialist to work with them on a contract.
The Responsibilities of a Senior Managers Regime Specialist Will Include:
· Keeping the Bank’s Management Responsibilities Map current, together with all supporting Handbooks, Policies and Procedures for SMR, as well as change log/registers.
· Keeping the individual Statements of Responsibilities current.
· Maintain and manage all SMF documentation, including Job Descriptions, Reasonable Steps, Learning and Development Plans, Handover documents and other ad hoc documentation.
· Prepare all SMF regulatory filings, as required.
· Preparing briefing notes, presentations and reports for senior management consideration in relation to the Senior Managers Regime.
· Preparation of MI, Board/Local Management Committee and Executive Committee paper/reports in relation to SMR.
· Preparing training materials on the SMR.
· Supporting the Head of SMR providing guidance, briefings and/or training to SMFs, GMs or other teams, as required.
· Monitoring of regulatory developments and proposing changes of systems and controls in response to emerging trends and changes of regulatory rules. Undertaking recordkeeping obligations for SMCR
· Carrying out ad hoc activities such as analysis on changes of regulations, reporting, monitoring, as requested.
· Assisting the Head of SMR in SMCR related projects to enhance or develop new and existing processes.
The Successful Senior Managers Regime Specialist Will Have:
· Previous experience in Senior Managers and Certification Regime desirable
· Knowledge in SMCR regulations and banking compliance and regulations essential
· Higher Diploma, qualification or Bachelor’s degree preferred