Job ID 39602
Sustainability/ESG Business Analyst/PM – AVP
City of London
£350 – £500 per day PAYE
cer Financial are working alongside a bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking a hybrid Project Manager / Business Analyst to work with them on a contract focussed on their ESG/Sustainability programme. This is a rolling 6 monthly contract and operates at an AVP level – this is not a technical BA role, and has an element of project coordination to it.
The Responsibilities of a Sustainability/ESG Business Analyst/PM – AVP Will Include:
· Contributes ideas or improvements that can be made to systems or processes to help achieve deliverables.
· Act as a key interface between business end users and the Project/Programme Manager.
· Required to interact closely with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand and document in detail the ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ processes, systems, issues and needs.
· Construct workflow charts and diagrams reflecting system requirements and capabilities, drafts specifications and technical reports.
· Maintains project documentation and project artefacts, may need to consult with workstream leads and other key project personnel.
· Actively participate and contribute to the implementation of approved changes.
· Responsible for managing and delivery of smaller scale projects and the benefits, completing all PM/BA tasks independently or under light supervision.
· Responsible for specific aspects of the project to manage. May have sole responsibility for creating the required technical documentation or running a specific set of workstreams under the delegated authority of the Project lead.
· Communicate clearly across multi-disciplinary teams to perform a wide variety of functions such as leading workstreams or SteerCo meetings, documenting detailed business requirements and process flows from scratch.
· Proactively driving adherence to the programme plan in order to progress and deliver on key milestones maintain good project management discipline and documentation.
· Support development of sustainability programme in customer facing departments, tracking the development of needed resources, and overseeing working group meetings
The Successful Sustainability/ESG Business Analyst/PM – AVP Will Have:
· The role requires the candidate to be educated to degree level.
· Evidence of previous experience in financial services, markets and banking activities and/or the surrounding regulatory framework
· Ideally, ESG qualification or experience in financial services but this is not essential
· A depth of knowledge (at least 3 years) of operating as a BA or a PM within a banking environment.