Job ID 40447
£45,000 – £55,000 pro rotated
This role will most likely be a part-time role, PLEASE do not apply unless you have solid compliance experience within a payments company / industry.
Fast growing Payment’s software company within the fitness/ sports space. Focussed on provide payments and membership software for various gyms, sports clubs and sport’s governing bodies (England rugby, England football etc.). Currently owned by up to 40 high value individuals from the USA – One being Bryan Dyson who was CEO at Coca Cola – who has put substantial funding into the business. The company has been running since the 90’s and is in a period of quick growth and expansion due to investment. Regarded as one of the main players in the industry.
They are currently looking for a generalist Compliance officer who can support the business through their path to becoming FCA compliant and then support the company for the foreseeable on all aspects of compliance and Financial crime in a stand-alone role.
– Salary up to £40 – £55k (pro-rated if part time)
– Ideally as a part time role however, full time if unable
– Fully remote role/ work from home for the foreseeable
– minimum 3 years compliance experience within payments company
– Must have a payments background within Compliance as opposed to banking/ asset management
– Experience liaising with the FCA/ FCA management (You will be the sole Compliance officer in the company)
– Strong understanding of Regulatory compliance, financial crime compliance, Customer due diligence etc.
– Must have solid expertise and confidence in using Microsoft Excel
– You will be reporting into the Finance Director
If you are interested in this role please call Charlie on 0207 626 6065 or send your CV to [email protected]