Why Recruit with cer Financial?Exceeding Expectations
Choosing the right consultancy to partner you in all of your recruitment needs has never been more important! Hiring the perfect candidate is crucial for your business and here at cer Financial we can help make that decision an easier process.
Share your business objectives and hiring plans with us and we’ll do the rest! From identifying prospective candidates, portraying your business vision and securing your new hire at the right salary bracket, cer Financial are experts at making sure you recruit the right talent.
cer Financial is one of the few true recruitment consultancies. Through detailed consultation with our clients and candidates, we provide a premier service and tailor the recruitment package to your needs. By conducting technical career appraisals, we can comprehensively match candidates to a role, company and culture, keeping attrition levels low.
- Access to an extensive portfolio of financial services candidates (via our internal database system).
- cer Financial have a very low attrition across the team, giving clients access to a wealth of specialist industry knowledge.
- cer Financial technically interview and career appraise every candidate we represent.
- You will have a designated account manager assigned to your business.
- cer Financial offer a truly consultative approach, working closely with you on “time to hire”, providing regular communication and clear accountabilities throughout the engagement.
- cer Financial provide spend reports, CVs sent to placement reports and a whole portfolio of tangible management information for our clients.
- We deliver! Our delivery rate is consistently above 85%
- cer Financial payroll all temporary or contract workers in house
Our core business areas cover; Investment Banking, Corporate & Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Asset & Investment Management, Hedge Funds, Lloyd’s Insurance, General Insurance, Brokerage, Accountancy Practice, Private Equity, P2P lenders, Fintech, Regtech and private or public Corporate Institutions.Latest News