Job ID 39834
High-Risk Reviews Support Manager
City of London / Hybrid
Contract until October 2024
£450 – £600 per day
cer Financial are working alongside a bank who are based in the city of London. They are seeking a High-Risk Reviews Support Manager to work with them on a contract.
The High-Risk Reviews Support Manager MUST HAVE experience with wholesale banking, (onboarding corporate or FI customers, not just individual customers). They MUST also have experience at senior level with financial crime processes.
The Responsibilities of a High-Risk Reviews Support Manager Will Include:
· Deputise for the Deputy Head of High-Risk Reviews in their absence.
· Act as a subject matter expert for KYC / CDD financial crime, providing expert advice and guidance when support is needed.
· Provide approvals, when required, to KYC / other due diligence reviews for both customer and suppliers.
· Lead the development of relevant reports, risk assessment, management information and other documents as required for committee meetings, regulatory reporting or other reports on an ad-hoc basis.
· Support in the maintenance of the underlying Policies, Standards and Guidance notes required to cover the suite of Financial Crime Group activities, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements of all EMEA Division offices.
· Support the continued maintenance, development and enhancement of CDD systems and policy/standards in line with regulatory requirements and best practice.
· Development and delivery of AML/CFT/FC training for staff.
The Successful High-Risk Reviews Support Manager Will Have:
· Experience in supporting Financial Crime teams in relation to KYC / CDD / other due diligence, providing oversight and guidance to others.
· Understanding and practical ability to apply the management of financial crime risks within the UK Banking environment.
· Past experience at a senior level on AML/CFT/FC processes and procedures in a regulated financial institution.
· Qualifications related to financial crime subject matter. These include those provided by the International Compliance Association and ACAMs.
· Ability to act as Financial Crime SME on behalf of CPD-FCG.