Job ID 39956
Security Access & Governance Administrator, AVP
City of London / Hybrid
£300 per day
cer Financial are working alongside a bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking a Security Access & Governance Administrator, AVP to work with them on a 12-month contract.
The Responsibilities of a Security Access & Governance Administrator, AVP Will Include:
· Support the day-to-day provisioning and activities of the Security Administration team in London
· Liaise with administration teams in North America and Tralee to facilitate the processing of access requests, reviews, and audits.
· Initiate and monitor scheduled and ad-hoc reviews of application and restricted folder access.
· Participate in the implementation of controls and risk management software solutions; develop skills to administer and support deployed solutions
· Support and coordinate the reporting requirements for the combined Security function
· Supports the collation of updates on management control actions to achieve target maturity levels against key regulator (e.g., FCA, PRA, EBA) cyber resilience expectations.
· Liaise with audit action owners to track completion of actions, support the collation of evidence during audit engagements.
· Coordinates the Security and Cyber Resilience Committees, including minutes and actions arising from the committees, the preparation of Security Performance Dashboards, and tracking of improvements
· Work with the North America and Ireland Security Teams to coordinate GRC approaches and improvements to security administration, documentation, controls assessments and management information
· Consistently look for improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of Information Security administration and governance reporting
The Successful Security Access & Governance Administrator, AVP Will Have:
· Knowledge of processes around Identity & Access Management for both business and IT with a strong understanding of security administration and access management.
· Good experience in data analysis.
· Good Knowledge of MS Office suite applications.
· Knowledge of cyber security risk and controls, industry standards & frameworks (e.g., NIST CSF/ ISO27001, IDSA).
· Experience with stakeholder management, including working with diverse teams in other regions.