Job ID 40373
Senior Programme Manager
Hybrid 2/3 split
Hours 7:30 – 5:30
£80,000 – £85,000
cer Financial are working alongside a finance broker who are based in the City of London. They are seeking a Senior Programme Manager to work with them on a permanent basis.
The Responsibilities of a Senior Programme Manager Will Include:
· Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Projects, the Senior Program Manager will be responsible for delivering technology projects, on time and within budgetary constraints.
· The role involves all aspects of the project life cycle, from requirements gathering to specification writing and managing change releases. The Senior PM will also be required to devise test plans and work with the relevant business departments to complete user-acceptance testing.
· The individual will be responsible for the brokers relationships with its technology partners and for identifying suitable software developers.
· Day-to-day, the Senior PM will be accountable for working successfully alongside the brokers technology partners to ensure smooth running of its core business applications.
· The Senior PM will manage the brokers source code repositories, ensuring technology IP is complete, up-to-date and conforms to internal guidelines.
· This is very much a hands-on role, where the successful candidate will be involved in providing direct technical expertise on projects.
The Successful Senior Programme Manager Will Have:
· The candidate will be a graduate or of graduate calibre, will have a technology background, and may also hold a formal project management qualification.
· Technical proficiencies: .NET stack, C#, Python, React, Angular, SQL
· Experience in CI/CD pipelines, GitHub projects, GitHub Enterprise Server, Azure DevOps, container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes etc.,) and API gateway
· Proven track record of managing and delivering projects, ideally within the financial services sector.
· Exposure to commodities and derivatives would be highly desirable although not essential.
· It is highly likely that the ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in Program Management to be successful in this role.