Job ID 40138
Collateral Management / Assistant Vice President (AVP)
City of London / Hybrid
cer Financial are working alongside a mid tier diverse bank who are based in the City of London. They are seeking a Collateral Management / Assistant Vice President (AVP) who are based in the City of London.
The Responsibilities of a Collateral Management / Assistant Vice President (AVP) Will Include:
· Accountable for the timely and accurate completion of margin calls, portfolio reconciliations and associated tasks, ensuring that all regulatory and contractual obligations are fulfilled.
· Facilitate relationships with counterparts and internal stakeholders to promote quality of service, ensuring the timely escalation and resolution of issues and queries.
· Assist with the maintenance and review of desktop procedures relating to day to day processes and administer updates via the policy and procedures database on a periodic basis in order to comply with bank policy.
· Proactively puts forward ideas to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of tasks for which they are accountable
· Assist with UAT as part of new system upgrades and development. Escalate any issues identified and follow through to remediation.
· Ensure bank policy and best practices are rigorously followed and adopted as part of the overall framework.
· Ensure full compliance of applicable EMIR and MiFIR regulatory obligations.
· Proactively follows compliance procedures and completes tasks accurately. Attends compliance training and integrates learning and requirements into the day to day delivery of tasks, demonstrating an understanding of applicable risks and controls.
The Successful Collateral Management / Assistant Vice President (AVP) Will Have:
· Experience of COLLINE, ACADIA MARGIN MANAGER and TRIRESOLVE
· Experience of ISDA documentation and CSA Agreements.
· Experience of Global Master Repurchase Agreements (GMRA).
· Experience of EMIR and pertinent regulations applicable to role.
· Experience of ‘User Acceptance Testing’ (UAT).
· Education & Qualifications: A Level