Job ID 40092
Senior Relationship Manager
cer Financial are working alongside a bank who are based in the Manchester. They are seeking a Senior Relationship Manager to work with them on a permanent basis.
The role holder is primarily responsible for driving profitable volume growth through value added sales and service of Commercial / SME customers. They target and manage an assigned portfolio of customers within the commercial credit business segments.
The Responsibilities of a Senior Relationship Manager Will Include:
- Coaching and training RM/RSO’s – ensuring all KPI’s are managed as per business scorecard
- Quality Assurance support with stakeholder units
- Country Credit Committee preparation and presentation of cases
- Robust and strong personal diary management skills
- Portfolio Management of branches and adherence to TCF guidelines
- Customer networking and managing client appointments
- Trade & FX referrals to the business
- Sirat referrals for clients seeking Islamic Banking solutions
- Negotiate client proposals for assets and deposits
- Submit proposals to internal credit and account opening teams
- Disburse lending in accordance to branch targets
- Manage credit renewals within bank policy and timescales
- Ensure compliance entries and transactions are monitored in branches to policy
- Enhanced Due Diligence is completed on accounts and branches manage to timescale
- Excess monitoring of all key accounts and ensure all KRI’s are managed in branches
- SLA’s for account openings are managed to business policy
- Assist HoBB with MI, meeting admin, minutes and adhoc presentations as part of the business development unit governance
- Engage with branch champion activities i.e. moratorium project, rota planning
- Champion MI for the branch and support with data analysis
The Successful Senior Relationship Manager Will Be Able To Demonstrate:
- Residence in or near Manchester and or a willingness to commute on a hybrid basis.
- 5 years’ experience or equivalent RM role in Banking sector.
- Hold all relevant professional certificates, and record of CPD
- Line Management work experience
- Commercial lending, credit and business development experience
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please contact Evelyn on 0207 626 6065.